Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Devron and I have been married for 5 years! We met because of my cousin and his brother, they were already married, and set the 2 of us up on a date. He came to the door saying Hi! I'm Elder Andersen! This was of course 2 days after he got off his mission. I like to tell everyone I know that after that date, I didn't think we would EVER date again. I was close to positive about that. But somehow or another Dev turned on his charm, and 6 months later we were married. These 5 years have been a journey. We have moved more times than I can count, from Logan Utah to Tucson Arizona and back again. I like to think that not every day is easy, but looking back we have had allot of fun! We have 2 boys that mean more to me than words can say. And I have a husband that has been there for me, right beside me everyday since I met him. Devron is my best friend, and the most honest and true person that I know. Thanks for being so amazing! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

D'N K said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's so fun you have been married 5 years. I hope you have a great day

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful anniversary ;) so happy for you two and your boys...

xoxo

KCJaques said...

Happy Anni!!!!

Tis the season I guess. Congrats on Five years. You two still seem so happy together, as if it were the first. Love you guys

Angie said...

It was so cool to see you at Maddox. My blog is www.angie-isntlifebeautiful.blogspot.com, and my email is rabhansen@yahoo.com. Your boys are way cute! I'll put your blog on my list. Bye!!