Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sorry about the beef!

Thanks to everyone who came to eat over the weekend. My dutch oven skills apparently need some work, I have never roasted anything well..... soon I think we will have a BBQ and then we will have everyone over and eat burgers instead, I am good at grilling burgers.
Anyway I have to share a story about my boys tonight, they are so dang cute, and funny. I always put them down for bed at eight o'clock, and for some reason I kept hearing them giggle. I thought it was cute so I let it go on for awhile, but finally at 8:45 I went in and saw that Asher had crawled into Owens crib and the 2 of them were jumping up and down and having a great time. I have no idea how he was able to do that, but it looks like We are going to have to buy bunk beds sooner than later.
I wish I could have taken a picture. Our new camera should be in the mail and on our way to our house tomorrow! I should have done next day delivery.

1 comments:

KCJaques said...

The beef was good, I like eating things that I know that no known disease could have survived. Just kidding. The food was great and you more than made up for the beef with the potatoes and not to mention the incredible apple dumplings. Good job. Next time we will cook a pot as well.