Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trip to Arizona!


We took a trip down to Arizona for my brothers wedding! We got to spend a few days with my dad at his home in Cave Creek, just north of phoenix, and then drove up to a little town called Greer where my Brother got married. Greer actually looked like a little place carved out of Montana. There were Log cabins, pine trees and a beautiful river. (Who knew that Arizona had something besides dirt). We got to go fishing, it was Ashers first time and it was really cute. And most importantly we got some down time, and got to hang out with the family. We played cards, cranium, and did lots of catching up. Gus, my brother was on fire, as it should be since he was the groom. He won at cards and smoked us with his cranium skills. Over all it was really fun, and the wedding was beautiful. It was simple, just family and one best friend each, the photographer was a little goofy, but the music and the company was amazing!

3 comments:

D'N K said...

I'm so glad your back!! Good to hear you had fun. Talk to you soon.

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Hey, your family looks so great! It looks like you guys are enjoying life. Hope all is well.
Holly Goode Ackett (hope you don't mind I if I add you to my blog ackettfam.)

Rachael said...

It was the most awesome wedding in MontanAzona... err... Arizona. And who knew that Gus could belt out "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow"? Loved it, loved it!