Friday, September 5, 2008

The time has come!


Individual tickets for the RSL games in the new Stadium this October have just gone on sale! Genna and I already have tickets for the Thursday October 9th game but we do not have tickets yet for the Saturday October 18th game. So we were wondering if any of you guys would like to buy seats next to us and maybe go out to dinner with us before or after the game? Even if you are not a soccer fan it would be fun to have you come, I have a few co-workers that are anything but soccer fans and they really enjoy going to the RSL games anyway. And our boys really enjoy going to the games as well (kids age three and under don't need a ticket and can sit on laps in Rice Eccles Stadium where they currently play, so I imagine it will be the same in the new stadium). So let us know within the next week or so if you can and want to go together, we need to get tickets soon because I am afraid these games are going to sell out. Let us know. Click here for more info.

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

Hey Devron!!! How are you? What an ADORABLE family you have :) I ran across your blog today, and I'm so glad cause I haven't seen you in forever! Well it looks like you're doing great. RSL games are sure fun - we went a couple years ago cause my cuz works for them and got us free tix. We had a lot of fun. Anyway hope you and your fam are doing well!! Kylee

The Ralls said...

That sounds way fun! I will talk to Grant for sure, and see if we can make it!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Hey I am glad that you found us. It is so good to hear from you guys. I love the picture that you have on the top of your blog it is so adorable. It is actually funny. I don't know if Lance told you but we actually live two doors down from him. So the next time you are up here you will have to come and see us. Your boys look like they are getting so big. Anyways it was good to hear from ya:)

KCJaques said...

count us in. let us know