Thursday, September 11, 2008

Love'n the bathroom

Well, as we have been spending alot of time in the bathroom since we have been potty training for the past 3 or maybe close to 4 weeks, Asher and I noticed a leak in the faucet and it wasn't doing too good. So it got fixed...and now Ashers favorite thing to do is grab his tools and make sure everything is still tight!



Also for all of those that I call daily complaining that this (potty training) has been the hardest thing to do ever in my life, I want everyone to know that it has been a few days and no accidents for Asher! I am still expecting the occasional out of nowhere accident, however it is safe to say that my kid can pee on the potty! YEah!!!!

4 comments:

D'N K said...

Go Asher! He is so cute. Just remember it gets better with the potty training.

The Ralls said...

Yay for you!!!! Its such an awesome thing! Isnt it funny how exciting a little whiz can be?1?

KCJaques said...

Thats great but how is he doing with peeing IN the potty?

Chase and Amanda said...

Hey guys... I really don't know how to get a hold of you Genna!! We are all going to the play THRILLER on Oct. 25th. Tix are $20.. so if your interested let us know!! Its at U of U, so we wanted to do a nice date night :)