Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. Designed to Sell
2. The office
3. Chuck
4. Locked up abroad
5. Unwrapped
6. Beyond the Box
7. 21/2 Men
8. Family Guy

8 Things that I did yesturday:
1. Talked alot on the phone
2. Ordered Vinyl Lettering
3. Went to Jamiels house
4. Did 4 loads of Laundry
5. Made a Pumpkin Pie
6. Played outside with the kids
7. Kissed my Hubbie!
8. Did my bills

8 places that I love to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Juniper Take out
3. Olive Garden
4. Apple Bee's
5. Tapenyaki's
6. Chili's
7. Cafe Sabor
8. Hamilton's

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Starting a new book
2. Twilight the movie
3. I am going to Tucson Tomorrow!!!
4. Halloween
5. Jack-o-lanterns
6. Our bathroom remodel done(were so close)
7. Giving Christmas presents (too early?)
8. Dev starting his new job

8 things on my wish list
1. a puppy dog
2. a really great leather jacket
3. cheeze cake
4. Money
5. The house we live in
6. a swing set for the kids
7. chocolate
8. a maid

8 people I Tag
1. Amanda
2. Camille
3. Lindee
4. Katie Treat
5. Katie Sommers
6. Janel & girls
7. Angie
8. Anna

4 comments:

D'N K said...

Have fun with your mom and sister!!

KCJaques said...

Thanks for stopping by to see our house. Sorry I missed you guys.

.:sommersclan:. said...

Hey you guys will have to email me your address so that I can add you to our blog. I decided to make it private. If you want to then my email is sstweety@yahoo.com

bobbins said...

Where are my damn Halloween Pics?!?