Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The much anticipated pictures

Alright, Mom I am sorry this took so long, but here she is. Eliza Jayne Andersen was born on the 16th! At 5:48 AM. She was 6 pounds 14 ounces, 19 inches long, She is such a good baby, she loves to cuddle, and she smiles at me sometimes (which I know she dosn't really have control of yet) but I just melt. She has one dimple on her left cheek, which is really cute! And she is just fun to have as part of our family.

I can't believe I have 3 kids! That is making me feel a little bit aged, but it was pretty funny at the hospital when I told all the nurses that it was my 3ed they all looked pretty suprized. Most of them had asked so is this your 1st? Oh, good times. Alright, enough about me, check out the pictures!








5 comments:

D'N K said...

LOVE the pics. she is a doll. I can't wait to hold her agian!!!

Rachael said...

She couldn't be any prettier... the sun would quit shining out of jealousy! Genna you look so happy!! We need her Daddy's pic too, c'mon post some more ;)

I can't wait for July to see you all and hug the boys and love on Eliza. Good job Andersons... jolly good show!

xoxo
Shasha

Chase and Amanda said...

Oh the Andersens make cute babies!! No wonder its #3! Can't wait to come visit you! Congrats again!

KCJaques said...

Hooray for a girl!! Even your blog has turned pink. She is adorable. Can't wait to see her.

Congratulations again.

Reta said...

Oh Genna, what fun that was!! Eliza is so cute and so fun to hold. Does make me think about making one.... don't tell my Mom though...geez. ;) Can't wait to see you again!