Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We can't name our girl!!!

We haven't named her, we barely agree on anything, and I am starting to feel like this...


So, it has come down to a vote, Devron and I have decided that we just can't decide. So I have narrowed it down to two and I want everyones help. Now I have to say that I feel really good about both of these names so don't tell me any horror stories or reasons to not name my kid that, because I don't let go of things like that easily. However, I would love to hear you tell us why you do like one or the other of these. And if you don't like either well then your crazy in my book. So this might help you vote, I do know that her middle name will be Jane so just imagine that to help you decide. Ok so it is between Ally or Eliza, and for short she might get called Ellie. Tell me your thoughts...if you don't have a blog account email or call us. We want to hear from you!

7 comments:

bobbins said...

LIZZIE yea yea or Ally or Allie or Lizzie, I just don't know, I like either. I'm just glad I like both after the roller coaster of names I've heard! HaHa. Allie Jane,
Ally Jane, Eliza Jane, they are all good I guess my final vote is Allie Jane. An ie after her favorite Auntie!

D'N K said...

I love the name Ellie. Eliza Jane sounds so cute. I love that you would have Asher, Owen and Eliza all different letters. I can't wait to see her

Francis Family said...

Not that my opinion matters... I've always LOVED the name Ally, and there's so many ways to choose from on the spelling. We've been the opposite of you guys cause we have a million girl names, and ZERO boy names. We had a really hard time naming our little guy. Anyway, we went private with our blog quite awhile ago so if ya wanna read it then you have to send me your email address to francis_3@peoplepc.com. It's only fair since I still read yours :)

Chase and Amanda said...

Genna!! Finally a post!! I love love both names. Have a cousin named Ally who is a cutie, and a brand new baby cousin who is Elizza! I have to say I'm lovin Eliza Jane more though. Good luck! Let us know when the cute little thing gets here! We have a welcome basket for her! ;) Not to mention I've got an itch for crafting so ..... CHOOSE A NAME!

Chase and Amanda said...

P.S. Chase likes Ally Jane!

Rachael said...

I voted over the phone so here is my documentation in triplicate: Eliza, Eliza, Eliza :)

KCJaques said...

Its a delayed vote but it is Eliza. They are both good though.