Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Someone for hire....

Well I am lucky enough to know some pretty cool people in my life, And someone I have known for a few years now, is brave enough to show her talents, I have to say I am jealous of her, I wish I could take pictures like she can, maybe she will teach me...Camille....
Being a mom, there is nothing you want more than to capture you kids growing up, weather it be little everyday things or when you try to get some really good family photos.
Camille was kind enough to bare the 2 and 1/2 hour drive to do just that, and Kelly as well, he was kind of the go-to guy, he made Owen smile which I was doubting would be done. He also helped haul my whole family around the entire town, and it was about 100 degrees outside which didn't help anything.
Thank you both so much.





My kids really didn't want to cooperate, so seeing these pictures makes me think 2 things, I have really cute kids and I am really happy to have friends. If you want some really awesome photos I might give you Camille's number, she is thinking of making a business out of this.

3 comments:

Reta said...

Oh my goodness. How cute!! Those are some great photos. I love your kids. I miss you.

KCJaques said...

Wow you have the best photographer ever! you must give me her number... oh wait I already have it. We had fun at Ashers party. Quite the even planner you are.

Cassandra Andersen said...

Those are so so cute! Your little girl is adorable and, of course, so are your boys!