Thursday, September 24, 2009

Asher turned 4 Years old!!!


The morning started with Asher running outside and playing on his birthday present from mom and dad, Asher and Owen even got to eat Oatmeal on the picnic table under the fort.


The Lightning McQueen Birthday Party started at 4:00 and we played Red Light Green Light



Then we ate Hamburgers and Hot dogs with all our friends


We all took a few turns on the pinata before it busted


Then it was cake and Ice cream time, I have to say making your own cake takes alot of time, but I sure was proud of the end product.


Asher got a ton of cool presents from a remote control helicopter to matchbox cars and even play dough, he has played with everything non stop since his birthday


Then we knew the party was over when Cousin Tavin took his pants off!

3 comments:

D'N K said...

We had sooooo much fun!! Thanks for the fun night!

The Ralls said...

I so wish I couldve come! It looked like so much fun! Im glad Maddux made it though!

The Ralls said...

Hey, I need your address! I am having a jewelry party and I want ya to come! Its on Monday the 12th, sorry its short notice but I didnt get the invitations sent to me in time! Call me!