Thursday, October 8, 2009

We finally made it to the Zoo

Well it only takes a half hour to get us all unloaded and out of the car, and we were off to see the animals....


Devron and Derek were worried about their ultra violet rays so they wore protective gear....


Then Ellie waited patiently while....


The boys and I rode the carousel! That was really fun for Owen, he giggled the hole way


The family measured up


Hung out with Gorillas


And almost got eaten by lions! Scary!



All in all it was fun, the kids has a blast and I was pooped by the end of the day.

3 comments:

Cassandra Andersen said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I miss going to the zoo! I haven't been in so long!

Reta said...

I love your family! So precious. That looks like a lot of fun. I think Ryan and I are coming up for Thanksgiving. What are your plans?

The Ralls said...

Yay for you guys, the zoo is so fun! Im happy to see you like the bows!!! I'll have to make some more! Its lots more fun to make girly things!!!!!