Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Lame am I

I just have to write this quick note and also say that I am now really counting down untill I can go get my breaking dawn book. I was told by my sister-in-law Keli that I could get the book at walmart.com for $4.00 dollars less than what I was going to pay on Amazon, so I got online to cancel my order and then realized that in this hast, I don't think that getting my book sometime around 4:00 pm is soon enough for myself. That is when UPS usually swings by. So I have now canceled all orders for online purchasing of the book and am going to be one of those people at midnight buying MY Breaking Dawn. Laugh at me, goodness I am sure laughing at myself.

2 comments:

D'N K said...

Hey don't call me about the book untill I've read it. I will plug my ears and say la la la la la la. I can't wait to read it!!

KCJaques said...

You are lame, and so is bella, that hoe isn't smart enough to do some basic birth control?!. This is kelly by the way so get mad at me not camille.