Sunday, July 6, 2008

Real Salt Lake Soccer Game!


Well we kicked off the weekend early and went to the game! It was pretty intense and I have to say that I rarely see Devron get that mad or emotional. If you follow soccer you know that it was a pretty crazy game and the refs were anything but fair. But, we got to meet Leo the Lion, Asher is going to be so jealous when he finds out!



It had been forever since we had seen Dev's brother Derek and his wife Keli, so we had a double date, and before the game went to one of my favorite places to eat, the old spaghetti factory. The picture here on the left has nothing to do with it but here we are anyway!







After the game there were fire works but I still don't know all the things I should about my camera so I don't have any good pics of those, but look at Derek and Keli, aren't they cute!

1 comments:

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Devron, your family is getting so big! I love it! (and you're still totally into soccer, not a surprise!) I haven't seen your family since your wedding I think, was the last time I saw ya'll! And i can't believe you guys came to AZ and didn't even stop by my dad's even, how rude! j/k tell the rest of the fam i said hi! my dad gave me the address to your mom/dad's/family blog, looks like everyone is doing great! miss ya'll will you give me darla's email? I haven't emailed her in forever... Anyway ya'll have to keep in touch and since I haven't convinced the rest of the fam to get their blogs goin, I'll have to make an effort to post on them more too...