Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
Reading, I want to start a blog book club, anyone in?
Being a Mom, every single minute, even if I say I don't.
Cooking, unless I burn it, then I might curse.

3 Fears
People hating me
My credit score
Know it alls

3 Goals
Own a business...if you know me, then you know the business I want to have.
Own a home.....the song tomorrow comes into my head at this point
Have a million dollars!!! yeah baby!!!

3 current obsessions
reading romance novels
Not just twilight, Edward, it is ok because he is pretend
Making blankets

3 Random things about me
I still love original flavored bubble gum, and am always wishing I had some
I have a tan for the 1st time in 5 years
I love reality TV, it took awhile I was a hater at 1st, but I have succumb

Tagged:
I think I only have 5 friends that regularily blog, so if ya want to play.....your it!

3 comments:

Devron said...

Yeah Right! Edward?!? Come on I am way better than that freak! And I am real!

KCJaques said...

I would agree, Devron is much hotter than Edward. He has pigment and can chew on original flavored bubble-gum.

I apparently do not know you as well as I thought, what is your business choice?

Genna said...

I don't like talking about it, because I feel like a kid in kindergarten when it comes to what I want for a business ( I have a long way to go), so I didn't put it.....